Enhance your tournament with a chance for players to "buy" their way out of a jam. What is a Mulligan?
mul·li·gan /ˈməliɡən/ noun
- a stew made from odds and ends of food.
- (in informal golf) an extra stroke allowed after a poor shot, not counted on the scorecard.
Mulligan cards are a terrific sponsor opportunity and a fun way to raise additional funds for a golf event. ECS offers you the chance to provide premium-designed double-sided mulligan tickets. These are some of our most popular items and you can rest assured they will be a welcome addition at your next charity event or golf tournament.
- Product: Golf Mulligan Tickets
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2"
- Card Stock: 16pt. Stock Matte
- Printing: 2-Sided, Full Color
- Quantity: 250 Tickets (Maximum 500 tickets)
- Design & Approval: 2 Business Days
- Production & Shipping: 10 Business Days
After your order is received, a representative will contact you within 48 hours to procure all sponsor event logos and discuss the signage design. Your selected products will be specifically designed to reflect and compliment the established logo branding for each sponsor to maintain brand consistency. Preferred logo file formats: Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw (AI • EPS • SVG • CDR). Other acceptable file formats are high resolution: (JPG • PNG • TIF)
If you cannot provide each sponsor logo in one of the specified formats, our art department can recreate the logo for a fee to ensure acceptable print quality. ECS is not liable for pixelated or blurry art reproduction caused by low-resolution logos/graphics provided by the customer. Alternatively, you may opt to have the sponsor's name typed using plain text.